If you have considered donating, please do. Give what you can through our online option by pressing the “Donate Now” button, or mail your check marked “WHO” in the memo line to Council for The Homeless 2500 Main Street, Vancouver, WA 98660.Thank you for your essential partnership in the WHO.
We are the Winter Hospitality Overflow (WHO), an organization in Vancouver, Washington, devoted to helping those in need during winter’s coldest months.
Guests are offered not only a warm place to sleep, but a hot shower, meal, and the welcome and warmth of a caring community working to address the most basic of human needs.
St. Andrew Family Shelter
St. Paul Men’s Shelter
- Sign up for Meal Train Plus, HERE: https://www.mealtrain.com/
- Email Joy Gault, St. Paul Volunteer Coordinator, at email@example.com or call her at 360–901–5230.
- Text or call Laurene G, Outsiders Inn Meal Coordinator, at 316-836-0722.
- 5:00 am – 7:00 am Monday through Friday, and
- 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm every day.
- Contact Outsiders Inn Volunteer Coordinator Nicole McCallum at firstname.lastname@example.org
to fill out the required background check and confidentiality form, and to sign up for a 1 hour onboarding training.
- Email Joy Gault, St. Paul Volunteer Coordinator, at email@example.com or call her at 360–901–5230 to schedule your shifts!